WE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT AWARD WINNING MEDIA STRATEGIES
SFMedia has been doing the advertising for all the major RECORD LABELS and major RECORDING ARTISTS since the 90's. Including Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, The Beatles, Garth Brooks, Elton John, Norah Jones, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum and many, many more.
SFMedia has been planning, negotiating and doing the advertising for all the major RECORD LABELS and major RECORDING ARTISTS since the 90's. Including Taylor Swift, Harry Styles, The Beatles, Garth Brooks, Florida Georgia Line, Lady Antebellum and many, many more.
We worked on the advertising for seven albums, which are in a small, elite group, that have sold over one million units in their first week of release.
- SFMedia has done the advertising for professional teams
- We used a number of professional athletes as spokespersons
- We work with former NFL Players and GBCTV.NET to create the original series: THE EXTRA POINT.
- We partnered with Major League Baseball and the Chicago Cubs to produce the documentary CUBS FANS: SUFFERING AND LOVE IN THE WINDY CITY. (It's okay now because the Cubs finally won the World Series in 2016)
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
- Politics: From Congressional to Governorship, to Presidential Campaigns...
- Restaurants: Turning an idea in a city into a major hotspot.
- Hotel Chains, Car Dealerships, Media Outlets, and many, many more...
GBCTV.net started with an idea and has become an online broadcasting network with so many viewing options, which all are original programming. From Featured Shorts to Oral Histories to TV Shows, Podcasts, Documentaries and Photos through time.
GBCTV.net is dedicated to capturing everyone's special moments in time. Stories from veteran stories, family stories, sports stories, historical stories, inspirational stories, love stories, war stories, volunteer stories, and more. GBCTV.net is an anthology of experiences from many walks of life. Stories are the common thread of life that connects us all.
Among the anecdotes we have collected, there are events from World War II to the Great Depression, and life details from every decade, from the 1900s to the present. All of these have been told by people who lived through the events and times.
That's our story, WHAT'S YOUR STORY?